Ideal. Warehouse. Solutions.
Our storage facilities in Hamburg, Neu Wulmstorf and Norderstedt offer over 40,000 square meters for the storage of food, liquid products and hazardous substances. Following extensive construction, we now operate a state-of-the-art shelving system warehouse. We develop the right storage concept for every product while adhering to the highest safety and quality standards.
Value Added Services
Warehouse. Logistics. Services.
We handle all warehousing and order processing for our customers. This includes the processing of incoming goods as well as goods control. Our warehouse services include block and high rack storage, liquid tank storage and temperature-controlled storage.
- Storage of Big Bags, IBC, palletized bagged goods, disposable pallets and carton goods
- Food storage in accordance with IFS, HAACP and organic standards
- Storage of agricultural raw materials in accordance with GMP
- Storage of hazardous substances/ substances hazardous to water up to Class 3
Warehouse. Additional services.
As a warehouse operator, we offer our customers a wide range of additional services to optimize the entire process chain. We develop the appropriate intralogistics concept to meet a customer's specific needs, thus accelerating sub-areas within the entire supply chain.
- Order picking
- Winding and shrinking of goods
- Loading bulk goods into silo trucks
- Declumping and sieving
Our 40,000 square meters of storage area means we offer great flexibility in handling goods any time. Besides loading, unloading and reloading containers, we specialize in transferring bulk goods directly to silo vehicles from screw conveyors. Goods are either shipped immediately or following intermediate storage in block or high-bay racks.
- Intermediate storage